What is Physiotherapy?
A physical therapy health care profession that assesses, diagnoses and treats physical disability that results due to stress, accidents, injury, pathology, ageing or life-changing events.
JVS Physiotherapy offers physical therapy services that can help prevent recurring / future injury, reduce pain, strengthen muscles, decrease stiffness and increase mobility.
At JVS Physiotherapy we treat the following condition:
- Neck tension/strain
- Back pain (disc compression / pain referred form discs / facet joint pain and/or stiffness / muscle spasm etc.)
- Joint pain (osteoarthritis / frozen shoulder / joint sprains / joint stiffness etc.)
- Ligament injuries
- Muscle pain / strain / tear
- Recovery after operation (knee/hip replacement / ACL repairs / Ankle ligament tears / Patella dislocation etc.)
- Chest infections both adults and children (Emphysema, bronchitis, pneumonia, shortness of breath etc.)